The Adored Beast Leaky Gut Protocol provides simple steps to aid in healing your dog's leaky gut.
Leaky Gut Syndrome can be at the core of many different conditions, including skin disease, a compromised immune system, food allergies, digestive problems, ear infections, or any common health condition that comes from an inflammatory disorder.
Skip to 07:03 for when Julie Ann Lee talks about the Leaky Gut Syndrome:
After completing the 2-day pre-step (Anti-Vaccinosis), begin steps 1-2-3-4 at the same time. The products in steps 1-2-3-4 (Liver Tonic, Healthy Gut, Gut Soothe and Gut Seal) can be given in food together at the same time, as directed.
Note: If your dog has a sensitive stomach, it is recommended that Healthy Gut is given at 1/2 the recommended dose over the course of 1-2 weeks.
The protocol consists of:
• Anti-Vaccinosis (Initial 2 Day Regime) 15 ml liquid
• Liver Tonic (Support/Detoxifier) 60 ml liquid
• Healthy Gut (Digestive Enzyme/Pre &Probiotic) 83 g powder
• Gut Soothe (Anti-inflammatory) 153 g powder
• Gut Seal (Strengthener) 30 ml liquid
- Healthy Gut: Ox Bile Substance (3.5 mg), Papain 50 000 PU (5 mg), Betaine HCl (10 mg), Bromelain 2400 GDU (15 mg), Pancreatin 8x (50 mg), Larch Arabinogalactan (800 mg), Multi-strain Probiotic Blend (30 billion CFU)
- Anti-Vaccinosis: Homeopathic Thuja, Silicea
- Gut Soothe: Aloe Vera 200:1 (5 mg), Marshmallow Root 4:1 (100 mg), l-Glutamine (250 mg), N-acetyl Glucosamine (300 mg), Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (375 mg), Larch Arabinogalactan (500 mg), Slippery Elm Bark (540 mg), Multi-strain Probiotic Blend (30 billion /milliards CFU).
- Liver Tonic: Mother Tincture of Chelidonium, Taraxacum Officinale, Berberis, Carduus Marianus, Distilled water, Alcohol
- Gut Seal: Homeopathic Arnica, Calendula, Collagen, Thiosinaminum
Will my pet be on the Leaky Gut Protocol for life?
Many animals achieve the desired symptom resolution or relief with just one kit. Other pets with deeper issues may require ongoing support or multiple kits. You should see gradual improvement as long as you are using it, but if the improvement stops or conditions appear to be worsening, then you may need to use the Yeasty Beast Protocol and then go back to the Leaky Gut. When your animal improves completely on the protocol then it is always a good idea to do one protocol a year to help keep the gut in prime condition.
Do I have to stop using all other medications for allergies (Atopica, Apoquel, etc.)?
While you continue to use drugs you will continue to create damage, BUT you can't just stop any drugs cold turkey! We believe that a slow decrease (so as not to shock the body) is best, but please always check with your vet to ensure that any drugs your animal is on are compatible and to find out how to wean off of them.
How long until I see changes?
This depends on a number of things:
- How long your animal has been ill
- How much medication he or she has been on
- If you are supporting them with nutritious whole real food and not processed food
We have seen animals improve in 1 week while some take 1 month to show improvement.
What will changes look like?
Here is a whole list of positive changes:
- Increased energy
- Deeper, more relaxed sleep
- Less anxiety
- Less joint pain
- Less scratching
- Faster healing
- Less grumpy
- Better hair coat
- Healthier ears
- Less reverse sneezing
- Better quality stools
- Weight gain or loss, more balanced weight
Remember, the gut is in charge of so many things! What you think may be symptoms of leaky gut (i.e. itchy skin or hotspots) are only what you physically see going on.
The imbalance and trauma are deep below the surface and you may see other improvements before you see the skin symptoms getting better. If this happens (i.e. your dog has more energy, is getting along better with other dogs, or is more engaged and happier) but the skin symptoms are the same, this can be a very good sign that things are improving deep down and that the gut is getting healthier and the skin will take a bit longer to show signs of improvement.
Consider it almost like things are getting better from the inside out!
Will my pet's symptoms get worse before they get better?
If your animal has a very strong yeast infestation or overgrowth, a rapid die-off/detox can occur. In this case, we recommend switching to our Yeasty Beast Protocol then back to the Leaky Gut Protocol to support healing.
How do I tell if my dog has yeast and should I not start the Yeasty Beast Protocol first?
Good question! If your animal has ever been diagnosed with yeast in their ears or on their skin, the answer is YES! Doing the Yeasty Beast Protocol first will help to kill the yeast bacteria and then you can do the Leaky Gut Protocol to help heal the damage they've done!
If your dog has a yeasty smell (dirty socks, stinky old cheese) then that's a strong indication of yeast and it would be helpful to start the Yeasty Beast first.
But remember that yeast is so incredibly damaging to the gut and 9 times out of 10 your dog will also have leaky gut or gut trauma that needs support to be healed.
How come I ran out of some of the products in the kit? Do I keep giving the rest?
This is because the powders' serving sizes are based on body weight, whereas the tinctures and homeopathics aren't. We don't have a kit for weight ranges.
Many folks find that they do not need to purchase an additional single Gut Seal and they just finish off each product as they run out, but if you are feeling like there is still some additional "work to be done" you can certainly purchase a single Gut Seal to keep going.
Why do I use all the products but not the Anti Vaccinosis? I have so much left!
We included a large enough bottle for a few reasons:
1. Many times it is necessary to repeat this process up to 4-8 times. If you see that the protocol initially helped but stalled, then it is helpful to repeat the Anti Vaccinosis the same way BUT you do NOT stop the rest of the protocol.
Simply add the Anti Vaccinosis back in twice a day for 2 days. If you see an improvement, you can repeat it every 2 weeks, up to 8 times as long as you see an improvement each time.
2. Even though we do not support vaccinations, some people choose or have to revaccinate their dogs. If this is the case, then there is plenty to redose. This product has a very long shelf life, so if and whenever you choose to vaccinate your dog, you can use the product again.
3. If you have a multi-animal household and any of your animals have been vaccinated, it is a very supportive product and you can give it to any one of your furry family members to help with the long term side effects of vaccines!
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at email@example.com within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact