Augustine Approved SuperHeal
SuperHeal is a topical salve made using three certified organic wholefood ingredients sold by most good health stores.
Some people find themselves in situations where surgery is not always possible or practical. Some patients suffer reactions to anaesthesia and some are too frail for surgery or not in a financial position to cover medical expenses.
What does it do?
This product has shown effectiveness in combating lumps on both human and dogs. Try it especially if surgery is not possible or practical.
We make no claims about what SuperHeal can do.
It's important to note that lumps are NOT the problem, they are the result of a problem. It is important to recognise that there may be a deep internal problem that requires addressing. We recommend addressing such issues with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Directions to use
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes before each use. Storing SuperHeal in the fridge is fine but it may become too hard to use.
- Keep the area covered because turmeric stains anything it comes in contact with.
- Apply SuperHeal daily for 7 days. Allow the area to air for 24 hours. Re-apply daily for another 2-5 days or until the lump pops or falls off. Keep an eye on the wound and ensure it does not get infected.
- Continuing to apply SuperHeal may aid in the healing of the wound and prevent infection.
- We have had reports of SuperHeal having positive effects without bandaging but it is highly recommended that you stick to our method which has shown good results.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Each subject is different and results will vary.
- The general rule is to apply SuperHeal every 24 hours for 7 days. If there is no change or you are not yet fully satisfied with the results, allow the area to air for 24 hours. Re-apply daily for another 2-5 days and if it is a lump, until the lump pops or falls off.
- Keep an eye on the wound and ensure it does not get infected (Continuing to apply SuperHeal may aid in the normal healing of the wound).
Why is SuperHeal unlike other salves?
Many salves today all contain at least one chemical. Irrespective of how safe these chemicals may be, there may be legal limitations as to who can purchase them or for how the final product can be promoted.
SuperHeal is not only safe but also healthy to consume and there are no legal restrictions attached to it. The ingredients are readily available to the everyday person without the need for permits or licenses.
SuperHeal was taken to market with the knowledge that many effective natural remedies are shot down so my intention is to ensure that:
- Anyone can make SuperHeal at home from ingredients that will never be banned.
- In the unlikely event that we close our doors, the knowledge will remain for all to continue to benefit.
How do I make SuperHeal?
Mix these three certified organic ingredients together and bottle in a glass jar to create SuperHeal:
- Raw Coconut Oil (virgin cold-pressed) - 1 Part
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Part
- Lecithin Powder - 1 Part
*Do not make without certified organic ingredients. The efficacy of SuperHeal may vary if you make it at home using your own ingredients. If you are uncertain about the quality of your ingredients and it is an urgent matter we recommend purchasing our ready-made SuperHeal. We import the purest and highest grade ingredients we can find and I know with absolute certainty that no one else in Australia imports our grade of lecithin. You are also welcome to purchase the individual ingredients from us and make SuperHeal at home.
What else will I need?
- Powder-free food handling gloves to avoid staining hands. For the greatest consistency the best way to mix up SuperHeal if making it at home is with your hands for at least two minutes.
- Cotton bud to apply SuperHeal.
- Bandage and tape, adhesive bandage or large square water proof Band-Aids from your pharmacy. Remember, you will need to reapply SuperHeal every 24 hours.
- To avoid an animal trying to scratch the area, you may wish to purchase a plastic cone from your vet (the same kind used when a dog has been desexed).
SuperHeal has natural properties that give it a long shelf life, but it is best to keep refrigerated to avoid separation.
Virgin Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- Vit Choline, E, K.
- Min Fe.
- EFA Omega 6. MCT's.
- Vit B5, B9.
- Min Ca, Cu, Fe, K, Mn, P, Zn. Fibre.
- Vit Choline, E, K.
- Min Ca, Fe, K, P.
- EFA Omega 3, Omega 6.
SuperHeal contains turmeric which stains everything it comes in contact with. Please keep the area well covered to avoid staining your home.
We make no claims that SuperHeal will treat or cure you or your animals in any way shape or form. We were pleased with the results and we sincerely hope you will be too.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact