Adored Beast Gut Soothe helps tackle diarrhea or digestive upset.
It is a proprietary blend of anti-inflammatory herbs and pre and probiotics that soothe and replenish the lining of the bowel, fight yeast, and combat unhealthy bacteria.
- Targets inflammation in the GI tract, respiratory system, and urinary tract
- Rebalances gut flora
- Alleviates GI issues, such as burping, regurgitation, soft stools, vomiting, IBD, hairballs, etc.
- Fights inflammation that presents as arthritis, autoimmune disease, skin disease, and more.
Ingredients (1/2 tsp serving)*:
- Aloe Vera 200:1 (5mg)
- used for constipation or GI irritation
- Marshmallow Root 4:1 (100mg)
- similar effects to Slippery Elm
- phagocytosis (cells engulf bacteria or dead cell tissue)
- L-Glutamine (250mg)
- a building block of protein
- promotes digestive health
- promotes brain health
- promotes muscle growth
- fights cancer
- helps with high blood sugar
- acts as a band-aid to prevent further damage
- balances mucous production
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine (300mg)
- from fermented cornstarch (a great alternative for dogs with shellfish allergy)
- found naturally in the mucous membranes of digestive, urinary, and respiratory tracts
- helps support production of glycoproteins
- supports the structural integrity of the respiratory tract, digestive tract, and urinary tract
- protects against invading organisms
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (375mg)
- Larch Arabinogalactan (500mg)
- supports colon health
- used as an adjunct to cancer treatment
- stimulates immune system
- blocks metastasis of tumour cells
- Slippery Elm Bark (540mg)
- 14-strain Probiotic Blend (30 billion CFU)
- rebalances gut flora
- inhibits yeast growth
- blocks adhesion sites of pathogens
- enhances immune response
- prevents/treats diarrhea
- maintains the integrity of the intestinal tract
- prevents/treats UTI
- decreases side effects of antibiotics
How much to feed and how long can it last?
According to your dog's weight, added to the food once per day. Cats will require 1/2 of the recommended dose by weight.
< 3kg: 1/4 tsp for 92 days
3 - 7kg: 1/2 tsp for 46 days
7 - 18kg: 3/4 tsp for 31 days
18 - 27kg: 1 tsp for 23 days
27 - 40kg: 1.5 tsp for 15 days
> 40kg: 2 tsp for 11 days
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
Do I have to use the entire container or do I stop using once symptoms disappear?
If you are addressing a health issue with our products, it is good to use them for a minimum of 6 weeks. We have taken the approach of many authentic herbalists that the body needs an average of 6 weeks to process the healing response.
With many chronic diseases (in which pets are heavily medicated or experiencing over 1 year), you will often need to rotate Gut Soothe with Love Bugs or Healthy Gut. We have many animals taking it long term because they feel so much better when they are on it.
Do I stop using other probiotics?
It is not necessary to be on additional probiotics but if you are currently giving one, it doesn't hurt to finish or slowly wean off rather than stopping it abruptly.
One thing to note is that the probiotic blend in Gut Soothe is quite powerful, offering 30 Billion CFUs per serving for a medium-sized dog. Too much probiotic can cause loose stool, so if you are currently giving one, be mindful of that!
If my pet is allergic to shellfish, will the N-Acetyl Glucosamine be a problem?
The N-Acetyl Glucosamine used in this product is made from fermented cornstarch. Dogs with shellfish allergy can consume this without issues.
Will this interact with any other medications?
N-Acetyl Glucosamine should not be given to animals that are on anticoagulant drugs. It is always advisable to check with your veterinarian if your pet is being treated for an existing condition or if they are on any medication.
Does this need to be refrigerated after opening?
The product is freeze-dried. While refrigeration is not necessary, we believe it will help to maintain optimal freshness.
What other conditions is this good for?
Anything that involves mucosal lining. Gut Soothe is terrific for bladder health and respiratory (lung) health as well!
Does this expire?
Yes, please check the bottom of the jar for the best before date.
What is the difference between Gut Soothe and Healthy Gut?
Both products have the same base - the pre and probiotic blend that makes up Love Bugs.
Gut Soothe has the added herbal components that target inflammation and soothe the mucosal lining.
Healthy Gut has added digestive enzyme components.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact