Repair leaky gut with Four Leaf Rover Gut Guard.
Four Leaf Rover Gut Guard is a powerful probiotic that helps support a healthy gut and the immune system by feeding the bacteria and microorganisms that eat starches and fibres your dog struggles to digest.
- Veterinary formulated - formulated by Holistic Veterinarian Patricia Jordan. Every ingredient has been carefully researched and sourced for its safety and effectiveness
- Powerful probiotics - spore-forming probiotics form a protective shell when stressed and are more likely to survive and colonise than other species
- Support healthy gut - organic herbs and foods that help control inflammation in the digestive tract. Natural prebiotics help restore healthy bacteria colonies.
Imbalanced gut flora = leaky gut
Our dogs' small intestine and colon are home to trillions of bacteria and microorganisms. They are so critical to health, they control most of the immune system and can even talk directly to the brain.
These friendly bacteria eat starches and fibres your dog can't digest and use them to manufacture beneficial metabolites, such as B vitamins, vitamin K, short-chain fatty acids that control the immune system and inflammation, and amino acids. They also help protect your dog's gut lining.
This delicate balance of bugs can be disrupted by the wrong food, drugs and chemicals, heavy metals, and antibiotics. Without balance, harmful bacteria are able to colonise and their metabolites cause inflammation in the gut lining. This is called dysbiosis.
The gut lining is a single layer of cells with tight spaces between. When the gut is inflamed, these spaces widen, allowing undigested protein, harmful bacteria, and other inflammatory factors to escape the digestive tract and enter the body. This is called Leaky Gut.
Because the toxins circulate the body and cause chronic, low-grade inflammation, leaky gut can cause chronic organ disease if not corrected.
Leaky Gut is the "great imitator" and is the root cause of many common inflammatory disorders. This includes allergies, yeast, arthritis, digestive issues, liver and kidney issues, and more. If left unchecked, the chronic inflammation caused by leaky gut can even cause cancer.
Every ingredient in Gut Guard has been extensively researched and carefully sourced for superior quality. It's a veterinary formulated blend of anti-inflammatory herbs that target distressed guts, plus proven performers that are researched for their ability to heal and seal a damaged gut lining.
Gut Guard also contains a proprietary blend of spore-forming bacteria that can survive the harsh conditions of the digestive tract, and Pediococcus acidilactis, which is known for its ability to support distressed guts.
Active Ingredients per 3g (1 tsp):
L-Glutamine: 1,200 mg
N-Acetyl Glucosamine: 400 mg
Licorice (Deglycyrrhizinated) Root Extract: 200 mg
Certified Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: 150 mg
Certified Organic Marshmallow Root Extract: 150 mg
Certified Organic Slippery Elm: 100 mg
HumicSure™ (Humic and Fulvic Acid): 100 mg
Certified Organic Chamomile: 50 mg
Certified Organic Dandelion Root: 50 mg
Certified Organic Burdock Root: 50 mg
Certified Organic Ginger Root: 50 mg
Proprietary Probiotic Blend: 6 Billion CFU
(Pediococcus acidilactis, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus subtilis)
Inactive Ingredients: None
Made in the USA.
|2kg - 11kg||1/4 tsp (120 servings)|
|11 - 23kg||1/2 tsp (60 servings)|
|23 - 34kg||1 tsp (30 servings)|
|34kg - 45kg||1.5 tsp (22 servings)|
|> 45kg||2 tsp (15 servings)|
Gut Guard is safe for cats, we recommend using 1/2 of a small dog dose for cats!
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at email@example.com within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact