Adored Beast Fido's Flora (40g)
Handpicked, without nasties, for your PEACE OF MIND
ADD TO CART NOW and enjoy FREE SHIPPING ≥ S$59.
SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT to earn UP TO 3% REBATE.
The Adored Beast Fido’s Flora is the first and only biologically species-appropriate probiotics for your dog.
The researchers and scientists that founder Julie Anne Lee worked with identified and cultivated two uniquely canine species of probiotics (beneficial gut bacteria). These bacterias were specifically chosen to:
- Strengthen your dog’s immune system
- Help keep your dog’s gastrointestinal tract calm during times of stress
- Produce metabolites that fight against bacteria like E. coli and salmonella
- Improve the availability of nutrients to the diet
- Improve production of neurotransmitters in the brain
- Pass through the stomach acid to work in the small intestine
- Not be affected by antibiotics commonly prescribed to treat intestinal upset
These isolates were combined with Adored Beast's 14-strain probiotic blend and Larch prebiotic used in their popular products, such as Love Bugs and Gut Soothe.
In Julie Anne's goal to always take a proactive view of your dog’s health when creating her products, she also took a look at the world-wide problem of nutritional mineral soil depletion and added the king of soil-based organic minerals, Fulvic and Humic Acid. This powerful combination adds vital minerals, helps feed the cells of the body, and aids in the removal of toxic minerals and heavy metals.
How to use:
Add to food once per day according to your dog’s weight.
< 13kg: 0.25 tsp
13 - 27kg: 0.50 tsp
27-40kg: 0.75 tsp
> 40kg: 1 tsp
For use in dogs only. Refrigerate after opening. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Larch Arabinogalactan (700mg per ½ tsp)
Humic and Fulvic acids (558mg per ½ tsp)
Multi-strain probiotic blend including species-specific patented probiotics (2 billion CFU per ½ tsp)
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at email@example.com within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact