Dundies®: The original dog undies
Dundies® is an Aussie made, tried and tested product with all of the patterns and shapes uniquely designed and drawn in-house! Snappies are the most economical and environmentally conscious pet nappy on the market.
- Made with the highest quality medical grade fabrics
- World-first snap-and-wipe technology allows effortless cleaning and washing for amazing cost savings
- The external shell fabric is
chew- and scratch-resistant
- designed with anti-fade colours
- Comfortable and fitting with soft and secure elastics, easy fit velcro, comfortable tail slit
Dundies® are designed with both pets and their owners in mind. Dundies® cover it all, not just bums!
With a Snappie, you can reduce your laundry load by changing just the insert instead of the whole nappy!
Each Snappie shell can go through 4 snap-and-wipe changes, on average, before needing washing. With just one Snappie shell and 4 inserts, you have whole day protection with just one nappy!
How does it work?
- Snap-on your clean Dundies® insert in the size matching your nappy / diaper
- Put the nappy on the pet
- When soiled, snap out the dirty insert
- Wipe the inside of the shell clean using an antibacterial cleaner
- Wipe dry
- Snap-on a fresh insert and use again
Strength tested for longevity
Dundies® pet nappies/diapers have been designed and tested globally for over 12 months before coming to the market.
The unique fabric has been tested to ensure, with proper care, that your breathable and waterproof nappies are reusable wash after wash for a minimum of 5 years! That's over 900 wears!
How to choose the right style
- Light incontinence
- Senior pets
- Toilet training
- Travel accidents
- Male dog faecal incontinence (with Super Absorb insert)
- Female dog incontinence (with Super Absorb insert)
- Cover-ups for male dog desexing surgery as a cone alternative
- Male urinary incontinence
- Female spaying surgery cover-up as a cone alternative
All In Ones
- Overnight use
- Senior pets
It can be used for heat, marking, light incontinence, toilet training, and travel accidents but Dundies® Snappie is sufficient.
How to find the right size
PLEASE MEASURE YOUR PET, DO NOT GUESS THEIR SIZE
Measure the waist of the pet. This is the green line on the size chart below.
Measure belly to back
Measure the back to belly measurement. This is the orange line on the size chart.
Use the weight chart as a GUIDE ONLY. Every pet is different, but if your pet is between sizes this guide may help you. Our female Westie, Latte weighs 6kg but she is size M.
If your dog's measurements are close to the next size, we would highly recommend sizing up.
How to wash
Here's a guide on how to wash your Dundies!
Dundies® care guide
Dundies® nappies are a medical and hygiene tool for your pet. As such, it is important to maintain proper use to prevent infections.
These nappies are made from antibacterial bamboo and breathable fabrics, which significantly reduces the risk of infection. On top of that, Dundies® has developed the following two principles to help you have the best experience with your pet nappy.
FAP Prevention Model of Irritation
F – Stands for FIT. Be sure to follow all the measuring guides to get the best fit for your pet, making sure the nappy is not too tight.
A – Stands for AERATION. Your pet is not built to wear nappies/diapers full-time. We also see this with human babies. It’s why we have barrier creams and encourage ‘nudie time’. You need to provide your pet with a minimum of 3 hours of nappy free time each day with ANY nappy system, including disposable and other brands. This prevents ammonia build-up, which can result in ammonia burn to the pet's skin.
P – Stands for POWDER. Using a cornstarch-based powder, such as baby powder that's free from Talc to help prevent friction. This will help reduce nappy/ diaper rash around the pet's legs and tail.
CCC’s Care Principle of Infection
C – The first C stands for CLEANING. Be sure to clean your pet properly between changes, wiping front to back, so as to not spread faecal matter into the urinary tract. Wiping correctly prevents UTIs.
C – The second C stands for CHANGING. Change your pet every 2 - 4 hours or immediately after the pet has soiled the nappy / diaper.
C – The final C stands for CREAMS. Use a barrier cream like Sudocrem on any nappy / diaper rash. This can be purchased at any chemist or grocery store and is safe for pets. If nappy rash results in broken skin, seek advice from your local vet to obtain a medicated cream. Reassess your FAP and CCC principles to make sure your fit and prevention techniques are in place. For more help join Dundies® VIP Facebook Group for troubleshooting!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact