Dr. Mercola Healthy Pets Immune Balance (96g)
Dr. Mercola Healthy Pets
Handpicked, without nasties, for your PEACE OF MIND
ADD TO CART NOW and enjoy FREE SHIPPING ≥ S$59.
SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT to earn UP TO 3% REBATE.
Dr. Mercola Healthy Pets Immune Balance harmonises immune function, boosts cell, tissue, and organ repair to help slow cellular aging, supports liver and digestive health, helps restore a healthy gut microbiome, and much more.
Immune dysfunction is a common reason why owners take their pets to the veterinarian. It may be because their immune systems are overworked; triggering allergies and itchy skin, or their immune systems are underperforming; exposing them to acute or serious health issues.
The good news is, you can help restore immune balance in your pet, and by doing so, support vibrant health and potentially reduce the number of unnecessary vet visits!
No one has ever combined these four immune-balancing compounds before, making this truly a 4-in-1 revolutionary approach to balanced immune health:
- Arabinogalactan from Western larch trees, a prebiotic fiber that ferments in your pet’s gut, supporting colon health, protecting your pet’s intestinal lining, and promoting a healthy normal inflammatory response
- Bovine Colostrum with standardized IgG (150 mg/serving) from American dairy cows not fed synthetic hormones or routine antibiotics; contains important immune factors, growth hormone, and probiotics
- Certified Organic Moringa leaf powder contains abundant vitamins and minerals as well as valuable antioxidants to promote a normal healthy inflammatory response, helpful for flexible and comfortable joint movement
- Yeast Fermentate grown, harvested and manufactured in the U.S. (contains no active yeast!), increases Natural Killer (NK) cell activity and antioxidant protection within only hours of consumption
Larch Arabinogalactan (Tree Heart Wood), Colostrum (Bovine), Organic Moringa, Yeast Fermentate (using Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
If your preferred Dr. Mercola Healthy Pets products are out of stock, please contact us and we will try our best to do a preorder for you.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. Changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact