Easy to wear, comfortable and elegant: This is the Haqihana Harness.Made by hand with only materials produced in Europe, Haqihana harness ensures maximum comfort for your dog. It doesn't cause pain, a sense of constriction, rubbing, or any other discomfort.
It has a wide range of sizes and 5 adjustable points made with safety stitching and all plastic components are rounded; free from sharp corners.
- Handmade in Europe with great attention to detail
- Non-inhibitive - does not limit movement in any way or create any other discomfort
- Two buckles make putting on and removing the harness a breeze for both dog and handler
As a general guide only, measure around your dog's girth at its widest, allowing at least 5cm from the back of the front legs (see picture).
The long variants have longer longitudinal elements (back and abdomen), suitable for long dogs. Belt width also varies (15mm, 20mm, or 25mm) depending on the size.
Other Information about the Haqihana Harness
The webbing is made of high tenacity, spun-dyed nylon-6 which guarantees colour homogeneity and resistance. The special characteristics of nylon (polyamide) make it particularly suitable for harness and leash production. Amongst synthetic fibres, nylon is well-known for its softness, optimal strength-to-weight ratio, abrasion resistance, and chemical and biological stability. Finally, it is fully recyclable and non-toxic. The webbing is made in Italy to Haqihana’s design.
Safety and comfort for the dogs are paramount, so each harness is hand-made, paying great attention to detail. Haqihana sews all parts together with secure stitching, and the overlapping parts, which have contact with the skin, are finished with special stitching to avoid any rubbing. This is particularly important for short-haired dogs.
Long-Lasting Plastic Components
The buckles and adjusters are made of acetal resin which maintains long-lasting mechanical and shock resistance even in extreme conditions. The plastic parts are rounded off and have no sharp edges in order to ensure the dog’s comfort.
Sizes and Adjustability
The carefully studied sizes and the five-point regulation guarantees optimal wearability and adaptability of the harness for all dog sizes and morphology.
All metal components are made to Haqihana’s specific design in stainless steel AISI 304. This does not release nickel or cause allergic reactions in compliance with European legislation.
- Haqihana harnesses and leashes can be washed by hand or machine washed on a gentle cycle (we suggest placing them in a laundry bag made for delicate items).
- Use the same care that you would for washing a wool sweater (mild detergent and cold or lukewarm water).
- Hang out in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not tumble dry.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. Colours may vary depending on your screen. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. When in doubt, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact