Augustine Approved Certified Organic Raw Coconut Oil | 250g
Handpicked, without nasties, for your PEACE OF MIND
ADD TO CART NOW and enjoy FREE SHIPPING ≥ S$59.
SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT to earn UP TO 3% REBATE.
When consumed, Augustine Approved Certified Organic Raw Coconut Oil has a role in:
- Aiding digestion
- Boosting Immunity
- Increasing Energy
- Promoting Lean Body Weight
- Can also be mixed with Augustine's SuperBoost in your dog's current diet
When applied to your dog's skin, Augustine Approved Raw Coconut Oil has a role in:
- Producing Sleek & Shiny Coats
- Soothing Allergies
- Eliminating Fungal Infections
- Soothing Skin Problems
- Reducing Inflammation
We make no claims that this will cure you or your animals in any way shape or form. Do not take remedially. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Key benefits for canines
- Has a role in controlling doggy odours without excessive bathing. Virgin coconut oil may deodorise just about anything it comes in contact with.
- Use as doggy toothpaste. The dogs will lick it off the toothbrush so be fast when brushing their teeth.
- Has a role in healing sores. Add it to their food and use on their body for best results. It is very slow absorbing so you can give a doggy massage for a few minutes to let it soak in.
- Has a role in producing super shiny fur without expensive chemical-filled coat conditioners.
- Has a role in the prevention and control of yeast infections, ear infections and viral infections.
- May assist with conditioning dry/cracked paws.
- Has a role in improving overall skin health.
Coconut oil will go through liquid and solid phases with the weather. To liquify simply place the jar in hot water.
Miniature - Small Dogs & Cats
Mix 1-2 Teaspoons into food per day.
Medium - Large Dogs
Mix 1-2 Tablespoons into food per day.
Rub generously through your dog's coat.
- Vit Choline, E, K.
- Min Fe.
- EFA Omega 6. MCT's.
- Other Fibre, Medium Chain Triglycerides.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact