Augustine Approved Dynacol™ Zeolite for Dogs and Cats
Handpicked, without nasties, for your PEACE OF MIND
ADD TO CART NOW and enjoy FREE SHIPPING ≥ S$59.
SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT to earn UP TO 3% REBATE.
Augustine Approved Dynacol™ Zeolite: What is it?
- Premium New Zealand certified Dynacol™ Zeolite
- Processed in Australia using the world’s most advanced micronisation & activation process
- Food & Dietary mineral supplement
Dynacol™ Zeolite powder has a role in:
- Promoting healthy skin, vibrant coat & strong nails
- Aiding the immune system to function efficiently
- The trapping and removal of heavy metals
- Improving the absorption of nutrients
Zeolite is a naturally formed mineral, created when volcanic rock and ash meet alkaline water. Zeolite has a unique microporous 'honeycomb' atomic structure with a strong negative charge.
During its formation the zeolite traps valuable trace minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium within its framework. The zeolite’s porous ‘honeycomb’ structure, stability and strong negative charge allow it to electro-magnetically trap and hold positively-charged particles, such as heavy metals and other toxins. In order to take on positively-charged ions and toxins, it discharges its beneficial trace minerals through the process that is known as cation exchange.
Dynacol™ stands for Dynamic Collision - the world’s most advanced world-wide patented micronisation and activation method used to process zeolite (processed in Australia).
Ball-milling and jet-milling are the conventional methods of micronising and activating zeolite, however they produce a far less efficient product. Dynacol™ is also a vast improvement on TMAZ technology and has taken zeolite benefits once again, to the next level.
The benefits of Dynacol™ technology include producing zeolite that is more reactive, has an increased surface area, and a more efficient particle shape and size. Taking the best zeolite we could source and processing it using Dynacol™ technology ensures that our customers receive the best zeolite products in the world.
Although there is no current option to certify rock minerals as organic, Dynacol™ Zeolite is accepted for input into organic production.
Feeding Guide (halve for puppies & kittens)
- Miniature / Small Breed Dogs & Cats - 1/4-1/2 tsp.
- Medium / Large Breed - 1/2-3/4 tsp.
- Giant Breed - 1-1.5 tsp.
We recommend mixing with Raw Coconut Oil.
ALWAYS ADD RAW COCONUT OIL or water and mix well into food using a spoon. Please DO NOT sprinkle on top of food. Dynacol Zeolite can be fed together with Augustine's SuperBoost and Faith's Cleanse & Detox. For fussy eaters, please commence with only Augustine's SuperBoost and Dynacol Zeolite, and then introduce Faith's Cleanse & Detox 2-3 days later. Please also consider the Fussy Eaters Guide on the Faith's Cleanse & Detox label.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact