Augustine Approved SuperBoost Original Supplement for Dogs & Cats
Augustine’s SuperBoost is the world’s first 100% certified organic supplement made entirely from wholefoods and specially formulated for canines. It is based on the formula found in our flagship fresh food product, Augustine’s SuperFood.
This nutritional powerhouse is suitable for ALL dogs and can be added to dry, canned, raw & homemade meals. You can even use the free recipes on the Augustine Approved website to make Augustine’s SuperFood at home!
Augustine’s SuperBoost contains ingredients used by top performing athletes. It is packed with so much goodness that not only is it safe for human consumption, we actually encourage you to add it to your own food. It is an excellent addition to smoothies.
- Made under & governed by human food standards
- Produced entirely from wholefoods (no synthetics)
- Provides vital nutrients that processing can destroy
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy joints
- Promotes normal, healthy growth and development
- Promotes healthy skin, shiny coat & strong nails
- Promotes digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Promotes healthy organ function
- Helps maintain a healthy gut
- Vit B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, E, K.
- Min Ca, Cu, K, Mn, P, Zn.
- EFA Omega 3. Fibre, Tryptophan.
- Vit A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, E.
- Min Ca, Cu, Mn, Se, Zn.
- EFA Omega 3. Antioxidants, Chlorophyll.
- Vit B1, B3, B6, B9.
- Min Cu, Fe, K, Mn, P.
- EFA Omega 3, Omega 6.
- Vit B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9.
- Min Cu, Ca, Fe, Mg, Mn, Se, Zn.
- EFA Omega 6. Fibre, Tryptophan.
- Vit B1, B2, B3, B12.
- Min B, Ca, Cu, Fe, K, Mg, Mn, Mo, P, Zn.
- EFA Omega 3, Omega 6. Antioxidants, Fibre.
- Vit Choline, E, K.
- Min Ca, Fe, K, P.
- EFA Omega 3, Omega 6.
- Vit B5, B9.
- Min Ca, Cu, Fe, K, Mn, P, Zn. Fibre.
- Vit B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E, P.
- Min Ca, Cu, Fe, K, Mg, Na, Zn.
- Essential Amino Acids.
- Vit A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, B12, C, Choline E, K.
- Min Fe, K, I, Mg, Na, P, Se.
- EFA Omega 3.
American Ginseng (aged 6 years)
- Vit A, B6, B12, C, E.
- Min Ca, Fe, Zn. Arabinose.
Why should I add Augustine's SuperBoost to my dog's diet?
Simply put, Augustine's SuperBoost is just that - a boost. It helps maintain a higher quality of life. It contains a range of high quality nutrients not found anywhere else.
No matter how well you currently feed your dog, Augustine's SuperBoost is a great addition to any canine diet.
Dry, canned & raw commercial foods
The majority of pet food companies rely on synthetic supplementation to compensate for the natural nutrients destroyed during cooking (irrespective of price or quality of the ingredients). Synthetic supplements are also used to help products meet standards that will allow companies to label their products as balanced. Whilst on paper these products appear to be nutritionally balanced, it is no secret that many synthetic vitamins lack the important nutritional co-factors needed to assist the body in absorbing and assimilating nutrients.
Unlike synthetic vitamins, which contain no trace minerals and must utilise the body's own mineral reserves, wholefood complexes are recognised as real food. The body can digest and assimilate wholefood nutrients without having to rob itself of the trace minerals and other co-factors necessary to complete the vitamins synergistic operation. Research indicates that over time synthetic vitamins may actually cause nutritional deficiencies.
Augustine’s SuperBoost is made entirely from highly digestible plant ingredients. You could say that it helps put the goodness back that processing takes out.
Raw & homemade meals
Augustine's SuperBoost is a great addition to homemade meals (including raw). It helps improve stools and aids with digestion by promoting healthy organ function.
Many dog guardians would love to prepare fresh food for their dogs however they are reluctant to do so because of the fear of producing unbalanced meals. Our recipes have not only been verified by a leading canine nutritionist as balanced, they far exceed AAFCO standards. Why not give our recipes a try?
How do I know if the food I am feeding my dog has synthetic supplements?
Those long and strange scientific sounding ingredients are usually synthetic supplements. If the label says the product includes, "vitamins" or "minerals" then you guessed it... synthetic. Google is your friend!
How often do I supplement my dog’s meal?
Augustine’s SuperBoost is recommended for use in every meal, but you can use it as often as you like.
Add raw coconut oil or water and mix well into food using a spoon. Please DO NOT sprinkle on top of food. Augustine’s SuperBoost can be fed together with Faith's Cleanse & Detox and Dynacol Zeolite. For fussy eaters, please commence with only Augustine's SuperBoost and Dynacol Zeolite, and then introduce Faith's Cleanse & Detox 2-3 days later. Please also consider the Fussy Eaters Guide on the Faith's Cleanse & Detox label.
For Optimum Results feed your dog a daily minimum of:
- Miniature 1/4 - 1/2 tsp.
- Small 1/2 - 1 tsp.
- Medium 1 - 2 tsp.
- Large - 1 - 1.5 tbsp.
- Giant - 1.5 - 2.5 tbsp.
Halve the amount for puppies.
Augustine’s SuperBoost is also healthy for cats:
- Kitten 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. daily
- Adult 1/2 - 1 tsp. daily
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact