Dom & Cleo EON provides a comprehensive, synergistic, and 100% human-grade blend of highly assimilable Essential Organic Nutrients - plant cell vitamins, organic minerals, trace elements, and amino acids often lacking or missing in modern-day food.
It helps to balance any diet, no matter whether it's home-prepared or store bought without the fear of overdosing as all the ingredients are natural. It is definitely a staple for our dogs.
EON Fundamentals provides
- over 70 naturally occurring trace minerals, which includes Germanium, Gold, Silver, Boron, Sulfur, Iodine, Cobalt, Gallium, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Strontium, and
- prehistoric marine mineral deposit (e.g. corals) that's uncontaminated by modern-day pollution. It is easily assimilated and utilized by the body and does not accumulate to form stones like excessive use of bones and shells do
Supplement facts per 1/2 teaspoon serving size*:
Calcium: 108.2mg, Magnesium: 65.8mg, Vitamin A (Natural BetaCarotene): 1130 IU, Vitamin B1: 7.1mg, Vitamin B6: 1.2mg, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 339mcg, Vitamin C (Plant source): 5.1mg, CoQ10: 4.5mg, Folinic Acid (Folate): 62mcg, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane: 68mg, Niacin: 171mcg, Pantothenic Acid: 51 mcg, Potassium: 6.8mcg, Riboflavin: 31mcg, Selenium: 1mcg, Biotin: 0.2mcg, Iodine: 154mcg, Iron: 178mcg, Zinc: 69mcg, Sodium: 34mcg, Choline: 7mg, Chromium: 1.2mcg, Copper: 0.7mcg, Inositol: 25.5mg, Manganese: 13.7mcg, Molybdenum: 1mcg, Alanine: 20mg, Arginine: 20mg, Aspartic Acid: 27mg, Cystine: 9mg, Glutamic Acid: 45mg, Glycine: 13.1mg, Histidine: 12.3mg, Isoleucine: 13.7mg, L-Citrulline: 12.5mg, L-Lysine: 40mg, L-Methionine: 17.5mg, L-Tryptophan: 11mg, Leucine: 20mg, N-Acetyl Cysteine: 13.6mg. Phenylalanine: 12mg, Proline: 10.3mg, Serine: 13mg, Taurine: 34mg, Threonine: 13.7mg, Tyrosine: 8.5mg, Valine: 16.1mg
Daily feeding guide:
|Commercial diet||1/4 tsp||1/2 tsp||1 tsp||2 tsp|
|Homemade diet||1/2 tsp||1 tsp||2 tsp||4 tsp|
Recommended feeding amount may be increased for growing puppies and kittens and pregnant or nursing mothers and dogs suffering from stress or sickness. Consult with a trusted healthcare professional on the ideal dosage.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at email@example.com within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact