Dom & Cleo EON provides a comprehensive, synergistic, and 100% human-grade blend of highly assimilable Essential Organic Nutrients - plant cell vitamins, organic minerals, trace elements, and amino acids often lacking or missing in modern-day food.
It helps to balance any diet, no matter whether it's home-prepared or store bought without the fear of overdosing as all the ingredients are natural. It is definitely a staple for our dogs.
EON JointJuvenate provides
- type II collagen with natural Glucosamine and Chondroitin that's highly bioavailable. Working with MSM, it provides the raw materials required for the body to repair and build new collagen for joints, bone, skin, and coat,
- over 70 naturally occurring trace minerals, which includes Germanium, Gold, Silver, Boron, Sulfur, Iodine, Cobalt, Gallium, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Strontium, and
- prehistoric marine mineral deposit (e.g. corals) that's uncontaminated by modern-day pollution. It is easily assimilated and utilized by the body and does not accumulate to form stones like excessive use of bones and shells do
Supplement facts per 1/2 teaspoon serving size*:
Collagen 2 Complex: 94.3mg, Calcium: 94mg, Magnesium: 57mg, Vitamin A (Natural BetaCarotene): 983 IU, Vitamin B1: 6.2mg, Vitamin B6: 1mg, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 295mcg, Vitamin C (Plant source): 7.4mg, CoQ10: 3.9mg, Folinic Acid (Folate): 53.5mcg, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): 98.3mg, Niacin: 149mcg, Panthothenic Acid: 45mcg, Potassium: 6mcg, Riboflavin: 27mcg, Selenium: 0.9mcg, Biotin: 0.2mcg, Iodine: 134mcg, Iron: 155mcg, Zinc: 60mcg, Sodium: 30mcg, Choline: 6mg, Chromium: 1mcg, Copper: 0.6mcg, Inositol: 22mg, Maganese: 12mcg, Molybdenum: 0.9mcg, Alanine: 17.6mg, Arginine: 11.9mg, Aspartic Acid: 23.7mg, Cystine: 7.7mg, Glutamic Acid: 39.3mg, Glycine: 11.4mg, Histidine: 10.7mg, Isoleucine: 12mg, L-Citruline: 10.8mg, L-lysine: 34.6mg, L-Methionine: 15.2mg, L-Tryptophan: 9.3mg, Leucine: 17.4mg, N-Acetyl Cysteine: 11.8mg, Phenylalanine: 10.6mg, Proline: 9mg, Serine: 11.4mg, Taurine: 29.5mg, Threonine: 11.9mg, Tyrosine: 7.4mg, Valine: 14mg
Recommended feeding amount may be increased for growing puppies and kittens and pregnant or nursing mothers and dogs suffering from stress or sickness. Consult with a trusted healthcare professional on the ideal dosage.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at email@example.com within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact