Dom & Cleo Organics Wild Fish Oil Supplement (60 Gelcaps)
Dom & Cleo Organics
Handpicked, without nasties, for your PEACE OF MIND
ADD TO CART NOW to enjoy FREE SHIPPING > S$50, PRICE MATCH and UP TO 3% REBATE. T&Cs apply.
Modern-day diets are often low in Omega 3 and high in Omega 6 due to modern farming practices. This imbalance can cause nutritional deficiency and illnesses.
Choose marine-based Omega 3 as it contains EPA and DHA while plant-based Omega 3, such as flaxseed oil, contains ALA. ALA will be converted by the body to EPA and DHA, but the amount of conversion is believed to be small.
We like Dom & Cleo Organics Wild Fish Oil because it's
- 100% human-grade,
- high in EPA and DHA per dose,
- sourced from wild short-lived fish caught off the coast of Norway and molecularly distilled and tested to be free of ocean pollutants,
- naturally preserved with Vitamin E, and
- in gel capsule form to prevent rancidity
Supplement facts per 1,000g fish oil*:
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid): 180g, DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid): 120g, Vitamin E: 1.1 IU
Use as a dietary supplement for healthy skin and coat, cardiovascular health, and anti-inflammation, and to regulate your pet's immune response.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at email@example.com within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact