Modern-day diets are often low in Omega 3 and high in Omega 6 due to modern farming practices. This imbalance can cause nutritional deficiency and illnesses.
But giving Omega-3 fish oil that often comes in gel capsules can be a nightmare. Oil squirting everywhere, oily and fishy fingers? We've been there.
Luckily, we've also got good news to share.
Dr. Mercola Healthy Pets Krill Oil for Pets uses a technologically-advanced airless pump delivery system that locks air and contaminants outside the container. That means
- no mess, no oily fingers, and no waste
- just the right amount of omega-3 fatty acids is dispensed, exactly where you want it!
- every pump is as fresh and pure as the first pump
Krill Oil for Pets is completely sustainable and is certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), a global leader in sustainability standards. Besides being more sustainable, Krill is also a short-lived fish that's likely to contain lower levels of contaminants than longer living fish, such as salmon.
More on sustainability and freshness:
In a recent sustainability report of 24 fisheries by NGO Sustainable Fisheries Partnership (SFP), the fishery that supplies the krill for Krill Oil for Pets was awarded the only “A” rating for sustainability and management strategy.
The fishery uses patent-pending technology that helps ensure unwanted by-catch (non-krill species) aren’t caught, and that the krill are kept alive until processing in order to maintain freshness and nutrients. You can even trace Krill Oil for Pets back to its sustainable place of harvest using the coordinates on the bottle!
Krill Oil, Astaxanthin (Krill Oil)
Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Tocopherols (Vitamin E)
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact