This Earth Rated® refill pack includes 8 rolls of 15 lavender-scented bags (total 120 bags).
These bags are easy to open and detach from the roll. It is also extra thick and tough! Earth Rated® dog poop bags are the only waste bags we use now. Long gone are the days of buying flimsy poop bags from Daiso!
Here's why we love Earth Rated Poop Bags!
Big bags for any size poop - Each bag measures 9" by 13", just slightly bigger than an A4-sized paper. There are some days when your pup's had too much to eat at a birthday party. Rest assured that these poop bags will handle the aftermath with ease.
Thick, tough and completely leak-proof- Picking up your dog's poop is easy and fuss-free. You'll especially appreciate the poop bag's thickness if your pup tends to have a sensitive stomach!
Versatile - Whether you use the matching green dispensers from Earth Rated®, our Wildebeest Funston Poop Bag Dispensers, or any standard bag dispenser, these rolls will fit perfectly.
Lavender-scented - At Vanillapup, we take fragrances very seriously. The scent in these bags are sourced from the natural essential oils of various fruits and plants and complies with guidelines from the International Fragrance Association. So, we're happy to report that the lavender scent is non-toxic and from our experience, does a great job at masking unpleasant poop smells.
Environmentally friendly - Earth Rated® green-coloured dog poop bags contain an EPI additive that helps break it down, unlike traditional plastic bags. Even the roll cores and packaging are made of recycled materials and excess production material is recycled or reused. We also like that the bags that don't make the cut are donated to shelters.
How should your Earth Rated® refill rolls be stored?
- Store the bags in a cool, dry area of your house to avoid direct sunlight and humidity. If you stay in an HDB apartment, your bomb shelter might be a good place to consider storing the excess rolls.
- Try to use your bags within 1-2 years of purchase, and use the oldest boxes first. Since these eco-friendly bags break down over time, we don't want you getting poop on your hands!
Lastly, here's a fun and informative infographic about poop!
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at email@example.com within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact