Comfortable, strong support and water-resistant: This is the HOWLPOT Memory Foam Pet Bed
Believe it or not, a good night's sleep is just as important for your dog as it is for us humans. Research shows that the quality and length of sleep your four-legged friend gets each night can impact not only his health but also his behaviour.
Uncomfortable sleep can lead to negative side effects such as an obsession with owner, aggression, stress, and separation anxiety.
The average dog sleeps literally half their life away - 12 hours a day. Hence it's imperative that their bed is as comfortable as can be.
With that in mind, HOWLPOT designed the memory foam bed to have the perfect support, bounce, and softness.
HOWLPOT Memory foam is a thicker mattress to support our dog's body better than most sponge beds in the market. The supportive foam creates a space for dogs to lay their heads in any direction.
HOWLPOT Memory foam helps to ease the pain of achy joints, and the stiff foam makes it easier for senior dogs to get up after laying down.
The removable cover is water-resistant, making it easier to clean up after accidents. Very useful for dogs that have the tendency to pee on new beds.
- High resilience memory foam
- Strong durability through excellent weight distribution
- Anti-slip bottom - so that the bed stays where you want it to
- Water-resistant fabric helps to prevent pee from soaking the bed should accidents happen
- Removable cover that is machine washable
- The cover is tightly weaved to withstand scratching and biting
Made in Korea
Size and material
Size: 62cm L x 56cm D x 12cm H
Best for breeds 3 - 10kg: Poodles, Malteses, Shih Tzus, Pomeranians, Schnauzers, Boston Terriers, West Highland Terriers, Bichons, Cocker Spaniels, Dachshunds, French Bulldogs
Surface fabric: 100% Polyester
Inner cushion: Memory foam
Do note that all memory foam beds are made by pouring liquid into a mould. Hence, you will see surface swirls, creases, and/or cracks on the bed, but rest assured, they don't affect its support or quality :)
- The memory foam is not washable, and after wiping it with a wet towel, please dry it.
- Colour of the mattress may change over time due to exposure to sunlight, humidity, etc..
- Wrinkles, rubbing and bubble marks can occur. It is normal.
- Hand wash in warm water below 30 degrees with a gentle detergent
- Use a Wool Course when washing using a washing machine
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. Colours may vary depending on your screen. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. When in doubt, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact