Loyalty Pet Treats Lamb Liver morsels are thin, crispy, and mouth-wateringly delicious!
- Australian grass-fed,
- easy to break,
- AAA quality,
- aromatic, flavourful, and nutritional,
- a wonderful source of Omega-3, and
- great for dogs and cats with sensitive tummies, allergies, and skin conditions
All treats are produced using Nutrieseal™, which dehydrates food at low temperatures within a purified, sealed environment. That process helps to preserve the treats' nutritional value and natural flavour and aroma. Because of that, it is superior to other moisture extraction techniques, such as air drying, oven baking, smoking, and various forms of cooking.
All treats are also pasteurized at a critical phase of the dehydration process, destroying all pathogens. The small amount of moisture left in the treats ensures that no pathogen can survive.
100% lamb liver. A product of Australia.
Suitable for all dogs and cats. Feed in moderation.
The analysis is done specifically on Loyalty Pet Treats products at NATA registered laboratories. Our analysis validates the effectiveness of our patented Nutrieseal™ process which is not comparable by all other forms of moisture extraction.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact