Natural Dog Company Sensitive Skin Soothing Shampoo Bar
Like us, all dogs are unique and have their own traits and sensitivities. These sensitivities can vary greatly, depending on each dog, and can include everything from itchy rashes to dry, flaky skin. Many people will immediately blame the food, but only about 10% of pets actually have a food allergy. One of the most important choices when caring for your sensitive pup is choosing the right shampoo. Natural Dog Company specially developed their organic Sensitive Skin Shampoo Bar with your dog in mind!
Made from 100% natural and pet safe ingredients, this moisturising shampoo bar is:
- FREE of dyes, parabens, chemicals, fragrance, sulfates, and detergents
- Gentle, soothing and moisturising with ingredients like aloe vera and cocoa butter
- Includes organic oatmeal, perfect for relieving skin irritations, rashes, acne, etc.
Dog’s skin is much more absorbent than human’s, so it’s vital to use a shampoo bar that is safe, natural and gentle. Treat and soothe your dog’s sensitive skin while leaving behind beautiful, moisturized skin and coat. You will even notice that your dog will dry faster and without that awful wet dog smell!
Shampoo bars are much longer-lasting and less wasteful than liquid shampoos! Simply rub the bar on your dog's wet coat to make a rich, creamy lather (adding more water will help to increase the lather). Massage the shampoo deep into your dog's coat and rinse thoroughly. Dry your pup off with a clean towel.
Saponified Organic Oils of Palm, Coconut, Olive and Palm Kernel, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Oatmeal, Rosemary Extract Preservative, Organic Aloe Vera
Commonly asked: What is the pH of the shampoo bars?
A pH higher than 7 is considered alkaline and pH level below 7 is acidic. Natural Dog Company's cold process soap is made naturally, therefore is naturally alkaline with a pH of around 10. This pH helps to gently clean your dog’s skin and coat. An added bonus of this pH, is that they do not need to add harmful chemicals to fight off bacteria from forming on the bar.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact