Natural Dog Company Spruce Up Pup Shampoo Bar
Natural Dog Company
Handpicked, without nasties, for your PEACE OF MIND
ADD TO CART NOW to enjoy FREE SHIPPING > S$50, PRICE MATCH and UP TO 3% REBATE. T&Cs apply.
- packed with organic essential oils that not only clean the coat but also contain anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and antibacterial qualities that soothe the skin and keep it healthy
- naturally scented with essential oils that will make your pup smell wonderful!
- crafted to make your dog healthy and HAPPY! Many of the ingredients, such as rosemary and pine oil, have been used for centuries to naturally reduce stress
- you may even notice that your dog dries faster and without that wet dog smell
This organic, all-natural shampoo with its Balsam Fir essential oil and aroma will give your pup a luxurious shine, soothe and hydrate skin, relieve pain or stress, and leave your pup smelling super fresh.
Balsam Fir Needle Essential Oil
Antiseptic: When it comes to preventing infection, essential oils have been turned to for thousands of years, and balsam fir needle essential oil is no exception.
Thanks to its high concentration of antiseptic organic compounds that can help prevent infections, balsam fir needle essential oil can be a powerful tool that helps keep skin healthy.
Body Odour: The naturally pleasant smell of balsam fir needle essential oil makes it a wonderful candidate for reducing body odour. Fir needle essential oil reduces bacteria on the skin that causes the stinky dog odour, leaving your dog smelling as fresh as the forest!
Natural Pine Essential Oil
Skin Care: One of the most important health benefits of pine essential oil is its role in treating various skin problems. Dermatologists often prescribe the oil for treating psoriasis, itching, pimples, eczema, skin diseases, poor skin, sores, and fleas.
It gives a balanced, smooth, renewed, and hydrated skin and also acts as an antioxidant to combat free radicals, which can have a negative impact on the health of your skin.
Fungal Infections: Pine essential oil is antiseptic and is regularly used for fungal infections. Fungal infections are some of the most difficult conditions to treat and can be extremely uncomfortable for your dog.
Rosemary Essential Oil
Hair Care: Rosemary oil is widely used for hair care. Regular use of rosemary oil helps to stimulate follicles, making hair stronger and healthier. Rosemary essential oil is also beneficial for dry and flaky skin. Regular massaging of the skin with rosemary oil is nourishing and can prevent flaky skin.
Shampoo bars are much longer lasting and less wasteful than liquid shampoos! Simply rub the bar on your dog's wet coat to make a rich, creamy lather (adding more water will help to increase the lather). Massage the shampoo deep into your dog's coat and rinse thoroughly. Dry your pup off with a clean towel.
Saponified Organic Oils of Sustainable Palm, Coconut, Olive and Palm Kernel, Natural Pine and Balsam Fir Needle Essential Oil Blend, Rosemary Extract, Natural Mineral Pigment
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact