A place to chill for dog years. This is the P.L.A.Y. Horizon Chill Pad.
P.L.A.Y.'s Horizon Chill Pads are versatile and lightweight. It is made of soft and durable woven fabric, which makes it the pawfect mat to bring along for adventures.
Whether it's off to a visit to grandma's house or spending a relaxing day at home, your pet will always have a soft, comfy place to rest. Inspired by the peaceful colours of Mother Nature, you would like it too!
|XS||20" x 15"||< 4.5kg|
|Small||24 x 18"||< 11.5kg|
|Medium||30" x 20"||< 25kg|
|Large||36" x 23"||< 43kg|
|XL||42" x 28"||>43kg|
Please note that the weight recommendations should be considered a loose guideline. With so many different breeds and body types, it's best to put the most thought into the dimensions by considering your pet’s favourite sleeping style and measuring your pet while he or she is sleeping comfortably for the best fit. When in doubt, we recommend ordering a size up.
P.L.AY. is certified B-Corp
In June 2016, P.L.A.Y. was honored to be awarded Certified B Corp., joining the growing community of more than 1,600 Certified B Corps from 42 countries and over 120 industries working together toward one unifying goal: to redefine success in business. There are only four companies in the pet industry who are Certified B Corp. and we are proud to be one of them!
B Corps are certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Individually, B Corps meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability, and aspire to use the power of markets to solve social and environmental problems. Collectively, B Corps lead a growing global movement of people using business as a force for goodTM.
B Corps believe:
- that we must be the change we seek in the world
- that all businesses ought to be conducted as if people and place mattered
- that, through their products, practices, and profits, businesses should aspire to do no harm and benefit all
- to do so requires that we act with the understanding that we are each dependent upon another and thus responsible for each other and future generations
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. Colours may vary depending on your screen. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. When in doubt, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact