Trixie Poker Box 1 Strategy Game
Remember the last time you had a mentally exhausting day at work and all you wanted to do when you got home was to rest and relax? Well, the same holds true with your dog.
Channel their energy and curiosity into something positive with Trixie dog games. Strategy games provide significant mental stimulation for dogs. It requires patience and concentration, making it an excellent outlet to expend your dog's energy positively.
As the saying goes, "good things come to those who hustle", your pup will be rewarded with lots of treats when they open the various compartments correctly!
- This is a level 2 game
- Your dog gets the treats by using different techniques for opening the compartments
- The base plate comes with 4 elements and can be individually placed
- This game can be combined with other Poker Box games
- Non-slip rubber base ring
- Please see training instructions included
- Product is compliant with Australian Animal Welfare Act article 18
- Dishwasher safe
Key health and behavioural benefits of Trixie Strategy Games
- Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
- Relieve stress
- Reduce separation anxiety
- Satisfy natural hunting instincts
- Provide physical exercise
- Boost mental stimulation
- Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Product size and measurements
31cm x 31cm
Simply wipe down with anti-bacterial wet wipes and air dry. Dishwasher safe, top rack only.
No dog toy is truly indestructible. We always recommend for dog owners to keep a close watch on your dog or check intermittently during their playtime, in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Always consider the following: Do not allow your dog to carry the game away or destroy it, as this is often a sign of frustration and/or excessive demand).
With this game, there is no right or wrong. Each dog is an individual and will find her own ways to success. Leave it to your dog to decide if she wants to use her snout or her paws; if she wants to pull the elements towards her; or push them away and in which sequence she wants to play the game.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. Colours may vary depending on your screen. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. When in doubt, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact