This luxurious smith&burton soothing blend is created for delicate and sensitive skin, regardless of age.
- Lemon Balm Mint and Chamomile combine for their powerful microbial and anti-inflammatory properties to heal, soothe, and calm the skin
- Rosemary extract nourishes and stimulates fur follicle growth, making it ideal for patchy coats
- Oat provides gentle, soothing, and protective nutrients for the skin
- Sunflower, rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, calms, soothes, replenishes, and maintains the coat's oil balance
- Manuka Honey harnesses the proven power of New Zealand’s ‘liquid gold’ to feed, protect, and renew dogs’ skin, and as a natural humectant, it draws in moisture for lustre and high-shine
- Kiwi, Flax, and Pohutakawa, New Zealand's bioactive botanicals, deeply condition, nourish, and moisturise the skin and coat
Suitable for all dogs, especially those with:
Smooth Coat: Pointer, German Shorthaired Pointer, Vizsla, Weimaraner, Boxer, Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Chihuahua (short haired), Italian Greyhound, Manchester Terrier, Miniature Pinscher, Boston Terrier, Bulldog, Dalmatian, French Bull Dog, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Miniature Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Basenji, Dachshund (smooth), Greyhound, Ibizan Hound (smooth), Pharaoh Hound, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Whippet
Hairless Coat: Chinese Crested Dog (hairless), Mexican Hairless Dog (Xoloitzcuintli), Peruvian Hairless Dog, Ecuadorian Hairless Dog (Perro Calvo Dorado Ecuatoriano), American Hairless Terrier.
The exquisite Scent No. 3 is a soothing, elegant delight to the olfactory senses with floral-savoury and green top notes and lingering notes of gorgeous Magnolia and Rose, blending the woody-sweet aroma of Cedarwood Virginia and fresh Coriander.
The lasting impressions of creamy-soft Vanilla and warm-woody Sandalwood are gentle and delicate. This enchanting, soft fragrance will leave your dog with a calming, comforting and lavish feeling.
Perfectly balanced and carefully crafted for the sensitivity of a dog’s sense of smell – fragrant but not overwhelming, leaving a beautiful aroma appropriate for dogs.
Certified 100% Natural fragrance. Created in New Zealand, developed by a top French perfumer in the South of France.
Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel, Parfum (Certified 100% Natural fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Punica Granatum Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Panthenol, Phormium Tenax Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Metrosideros Excelsa Bark/Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride
99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin. Certified 100% Natural fragrance.
Free of Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at email@example.com within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact