smith&burton Dermal Topical Spray
Handpicked, without nasties, for your PEACE OF MIND
ADD TO CART NOW and enjoy FREE SHIPPING ≥ S$59.
SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT to earn UP TO 3% REBATE.
smith&burton Dermal Topical Spray is 100% natural and carefully formulated to soothe itchy, flaky, or irritated skin.
A truly brilliant and unique elixir packed full of impressive botanicals to harness the amazing, restorative repairing powers of nature. A pure, clean, mild and gentle blend, yet powerfully effective.
- Evening Primrose helps reduce minor skin irritations
- Famous Marula Oil assists in the repairing and preventing of a variety of skin discomforts
- Hempseed oil helps to nourish and hydrate the skin and coat to repair dryness and coat damage
- Sunflower seed oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that may help to calm, replenish, and maintain oil balance
- Manuka Honey harnesses the proven power of New Zealand’s ‘liquid gold’ to feed, protect, and renew dogs’ skin, and as a natural humectant, it draws in moisture for lustre and high-shine
- Neem and Karanja oil helps to naturally repel fleas and insects
- Vitamin C offers antihistamine benefits
No added fragrance:
Fragrance-free for a natural, gentle, pure botanical scent. Does not contain any essential oils or fragrance. Consciously designed for dogs with ultra-sensitivities, allergies, or skin problems.
Shake well. Spray liberally onto areas of itching or irritation. For best results, part the hair and apply directly onto the skin. Can mist over the entire coat and brush through. Allow to dry naturally. Apply as often as required up to 3-4 times a day.
Aqua (Water); Glycerin; Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Flower/Leaf Water; Benzyl Alcohol; Mel; Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate; Xanthan Gum; Caprylhydroxamic Acid; Solanum Aviculare Fruit Extract; Citric Acid; Macropiper Excelsum Leaf Extract; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; Azadirachta Indica Seed Oil; Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil; Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil; Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil; Dehydroacetic Acid
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin. Made in New Zealand.
Free of Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes.
*We try our best to keep product information and images up to date but take note that they only serve as a guide. While it doesn't happen often, changes by manufacturers may take some time to reflect on our site. If there are ingredients you are particular about, chat with us!
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 calendar days of receiving your order with the order number and picture(s) of the item
- You must return the item to us using a traceable mode of delivery within 7 calendar days. Keep your receipt for return shipping refund. We are not responsible for any lost mail
- The item must be returned unused and undamaged with the original packaging and tag intact